Monday, November 17, 2008

8 Months?


Has it really been 8 months since I posted on here? WOW! I suppose it has!
Well, life has changed so much in the last 8 months! Schedules are hectic, kids are bigger, life is just busier.
Not to say that I haven't had the desire to write...or jot down some of the thoughts that run through my head, but again, time is precious and most times, for most people...sitting down and writing about their thoughts takes time and quiet...which are two things we don't get much of these days. :)
You should see my cell phone notepad...it has several small 3-4 word entries of things I need to vent or talk about...so here's a small vow to myself:
I promise to get on here at least once a week and write something...no matter how long or short.

There! Be back in a week.....or sooner!

No comments: