Sunday, May 2, 2010

So here I am....

broke, stressed and wondering how I'm gonna make it. Amazingly, in my heart, I know that things are going to be ok. I'm not sure where that comes from. There are certainly days when I feel like giving up. I'm sure most people have moments where all they wanna do is get into their car, fill the tank up with gas, and drive till they run out. That thought has occurred to me a few times lately. But that's not necessary. I'll figure all this out. One way or another. It's never easy, it's not going to be easy for a long time. My body is worn out, my mind is constantly racing, but the smile remains on my face. I will get through this. Not only for myself, but for my kids. I am strong and I can conquer all the things working against me.

One step at a time.......

No comments: