Monday, January 21, 2008

Fine! Call me crazy!

I just love Lisa Williams! Who is Lisa Williams you ask? Well, let me tell you! She is a medium and clairvoyant! Ok, go ahead, call me nuts and stop reading! LOL!

Seriously, she has even wowed my husband and if you know my husband, you know she must be something pretty amazing! We first saw her on the Lifetime channel. Her show was called Lisa Williams: Life Among the Dead.

Now, I myself, am a critic! Almost every episode I rolled my eyes at least once. I couldn't help it! We live in a world where miracles are constantly being turned into coincidences! Where common courtesy is just plain old manipulation. A smile is nothing but a way out of explaining what's wrong!!! So of course I question her. But it never failed....by the end of every episode, I would find myself dumbfounded!! How in the world is she pulling this off! I mean, unless SHE was hiring private investigators to look into these people's deep and personal lives/past, there's no way she could have known the things she was saying!!! The reaction on these people's faces was in no way rehearsed!!! Even the people she approached on the street with the same criticism displayed in their eyes, would be in tears by the time she was through!!!

For reasons unknown to me and to many other's, Lifetime has decided not to continue with her show. She does have a website and a blog out there that I have recently found and it appears to really be her on the blog. She updates it regularly and actually just started it in December. Her new book is going to be released in April and you can bet that I'll be reading it!!! Whoo hoo!

You can find her blog here: http://lisawilliamsblog.com/

It never hurts to check something out...you'd be surprised at how open your mind can be if you allow it!

XOXO

No comments: