Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's 8:40 AM....

and I'm already tired! Lucas is a great big ball of energy. I suppose he's not too much different from my own kids, but it's always different when it's someone else's child!! :)
He talks a mile a minute and I can't understand a word of it!! Then he had to go pee!! (he's in the process of potty training) So I took him in there and put him on the potty, and I suppose because I'm so used to my kids being able to do it on their own, I left him there....a few minutes later he's hollering at me and I go in there and he has peed on his shirt!!
WOW! A tad bit more challenging than I thought!!
Breakfast went rather well though...they all seemed to like the eggs over toast with fruit on the side!!
My projected preschool time is supposed to start in 15 minutes and they're just finishing up breakfast now....hmmm....I guess starting a new routine takes time.

:)

Off I go...wish me luck. (again)

No comments: