Monday, January 21, 2008

Tomorrow is the beginning....

Of a new path. I'm a little excited and a little nervous. I've been babysitting an infant since August and have decided to take it a step further and start watching older kids and teaching preschool to both them and my kids. This is going to be tough and beneficial all at the same time!! I really have high hopes that this will be successful. My husband and I have been struggling financially for a while now and some of that is thanks to the Mortgage industry market being so low. Hubby's bonuses haven't been all that great lately. So I looked into going back to work. However, even after my first interview, reality set in when I contacted several child care providers, only to find that 3/4's of my paycheck would be given to them. How depressing! I know for a fact that I would not be happy doing that. SO, I thought I may as well stick to what I'm doing and just kick it up a notch. I looked into preschool at home and found that doing it would be easier than I thought!! So here we go!!!
My first new child starts tomorrow. His name is Lucas and he's 2 years old. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: