Monday, December 27, 2010

Fighting Through This Deployment

Emotions run through me like a roller coaster in the rain. Although I'm in for the ride, some parts are a pain. Some parts hurt.I can't describe the feeling most of the time but I do know that I don't want to get off. I can't get off. I made a commitment here. I intend to follow through.
It's just crazy sometimes, how much I miss you.
I sit still, but I can't stop the rush of emotions within. I can't keep my hands busy enough, but I don't want to do anything. Sometimes, I wanna scream. Sometimes, I wanna cry. Sometimes I laugh as I think back on you and I.
I'm crazy about you. I'm crazy without you. I pray you make it back home to me...both physically and mentally.
God knows I have been, and will be waiting until that beautiful day finally comes.
Until then, I lay stirring...as impatient as possible. We're gonna make it baby.

No comments: